The search bar is located at the top left of the site. Enter your search word(s) or phrase(s) and press Enter or the “Search” button.
For better search results, please keep in mind that:
- The images at ImageFree are tagged with keywords by the artists who upload them. The search is done in the pool of those keywords. So its relevant to use several words which have the same or similar meaning. Start with words that have a wider meaning and add more specific words if needed. For example, the term "female" could be combined with "woman", "girl" or "lady".
- You can change the number of image thumbnails that are displayed on one page in your search results by specifying the "Images per page" number from the menu below the search bar.
- Checking the “Model release” box will restrict your image results only to those whose authors have indicated they have a written model release for them. A “model release” is a written agreement between the author of the photograph and the model on it that the author has the right to publish the photograph and use it in various ways.
- Checking the “Property release” box will restrict your image results only to those whose authors have indicated they have a signed property release for any object on them. A “property release” is a legal written agreement between the author of the photograph and the owner(s) of the object(s) on it that the author has the right to publish the photograph and use it in various ways.
- For advanced search options you can use our Advanced image Search (http://imagefree.com/Search/AdvancedSearch) where you have more control over the search. The options are: - with all the words – the search results will display images that are tagged with all the search words you have used - with at least one of the words – this is useful if you are not sure what keyword the authors have used and want to list several possible search words - without the words – this will result in images that don't have the search word(s) you specified in their tags - any combination of the above – you can combine all the options to even further refine your search.
If you need any help in searching for images or have any questions about imageFree don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.